Ave Maria recognizes that there are times when home is the best place for you or your loved one. When you need a helping hand, Ave Maria is here to help. Ave Maria’s HomeCare Program is designed to enhance and promote independence while also providing non-medical, homemaker assistance and respite for the primary caregiver.
Professionally trained care managers are available to provide:
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, incontinence care, and transfers.
- Homemaker services such as light housekeeping, personal laundry, and meal preparation.
- Transportation services such as grocery store, pharmacy, beauty/barber shop, and medical appointments.
- In-home respite services when the primary caregiver needs an extended break from the daily responsibilities of care giving.
- Medication reminders to include up to two visits per day to remind clients to take their medication.
There is a minimum of two hours of care required for HomeCare services. We carefully develop a service plan that caters to the individual needs of each client. So whether you need a few minutes each day for medication reminders or a couple of hours each week, we want to be there for you.
To learn more about these services, please contact the HomeCare Director at (901) 208-8312.
Ave Maria HomeCare is a participant in the TNCare Choices program.