Ave Maria recognizes that there are times when home is the best place for you or your loved one. When you need a helping hand, Ave Maria is here to help. Ave Maria’s HomeCare Program is designed to enhance and promote independence while also providing non-medical, homemaker assistance and respite for the primary caregiver.
Ave Maria Home Care managers are professionally trained and are available to provide:
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, incontinence care, and transfers.
- Homemaker services such as light housekeeping, personal laundry, and meal preparation.
- Transportation services such as grocery store, pharmacy, beauty/barber shop, and medical appointments.
- In-home respite services when the primary caregiver needs an extended break from the daily responsibilities of care giving.
- Medication reminders to include up to two visits per day to remind clients to take their medication.
- There is a minimum of two hours of care required for Home Care services. We carefully develop a service care plan that caters to the individual needs of each client. So, whether you need a few minutes each day for medication reminders or a couple of hours each week, Ave Maria Home Care wants to be there for you.
To learn more about these services, and to receive THREE COMPLIMENTARY Home Care visits, please contact the Ave Maria Home Care Director at (901) 208-8312.
Ave Maria Home Care is a participant in the TennCare Choices program and also accepts private pay clients from the following areas: Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Cordova, Germantown, Lakeland and Millington, Tennessee.